Little Hoopers (K-3rd Grade)
Our Little Hoopers program is for young players ages Kindergarten to 3rd grade. We have a specific curriculum for this age group that allows for them to achieve 3 goals:
1) Learn the game. From skills, to terminology and the rules of the game, little hoopers need to know the game.
2) Exercise. These youngsters will get the benefit of developing as an athlete in training and competition.
3) Fun! This is the most important part. The more fun they have, the more they’ll want to learn and get better.
Fill out Registration form HERE!
For our Little Hoopers we offer 2 different programs that are outlined below.
This is a 3-on-3 League for Little Hoopers. This 4-week program meets once per week for 90 minutes – the first 45 minutes we will teach game concepts, and the next 45 minutes will be assisted game competition. This is a great way for players to learn the game and compete in a fun and challenging environment.
*Next League Begins November 27th
Manzer offers several camps/clinics for players to have fun and get better!
- Election Day Skills Camp: November 6th: 9-12pm @ Myrtle Beach Sports Center Court #8
We are excited to have our Little Hoopers in the gym with us for our Election Day Skills Camp. This 3 hour camp will focus on the FUNdamentals of basketball while providing a SAFE and FUN environment for our Little Hoopers!
- Christmas Skills Camp: December 21st: 9-12pm @ Myrtle Beach Christian Academy
The holiday is almost here, so why not get some last minute shopping done! This one day camp will have players focus on the FUNdamentals of basketball while competing in TONS of games! So start the holiday season off right with Manzer Basketball!